CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

{ do it yourself }

yes. i plan to diy something for my wedding. so far, i plan to make my own bunga pahar, decoration gifts (gubahan hantaran), hand bouquet, decoration for our bedroom, guest book, err.. that's it (kot).

high expectation to do everything, is a BIG NO! i afraid that i cant handle those things.

i am so lucky because my colleagues volunteered to help me in the making of bunga pahar, decoration gifts and hand bouquet. TQ, sisters in fabe (my department).

and.. i am so (double) lucky when one of them received my offer to be my wedding planner! *she dont read this, but credit to kak su* she have super brilliant ideas. she was my savior when i stuck with my engagement hand bouquet.

next, i will going to browse as much pics as i can for my future references.. hihi.

yours truly,


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Semoga berjaya menDIY kn semuanye