CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

pre engagement photo shoot (haha)

dear diary,

dont laugh at me. this is not actually!

i mean, officially not a pre engagement photo shoot. since my graduation day will be held in less than 2 weeks and i hire a photographer, so i was like why not my sweetheart and i cam whoring together.

sure, it will be fun is it.

i was planning to have just couple of hours 'short shooting' somewhere like Taman Tasik Titiwangsa or any nearest garden in Kl, such as Lake Garden maybe.. why Taman Tasik Titiwangsa or Lake Garden?

urm.. i love nature. i appreciate the natural beauty. i wish to have pics with those beautiful scenes. there makes me fresh and energetic. i hope that my sweetheart dont mind about this idea..

well, this is suppose to be a secret. haha!

the props are of cause formal graduation attires, flowers bouquet and an umbrella. sure the weather is hot yer.. huhu. nvm. graduation day is my most happiest day ever in this rest of my life (so far). i must celebrate with him, the one who always believe that i can do it! included my family.

alhamdulillah, i did it finally.

p/s: 2 weeks plus to go. oh, i cant wait.

yours truly,

4 comments:

pelangi chenta said...

congratz for ur convocation..
pre wedding u nanti mesti cantek kan.

farahfatihah said...

cant wait for the pics!!! =)

psssttt bila nak amik favors ni hehe

Unknown said...

syahira!! congrats dear.bestnye dah grad.mesti berhempas pulas nak habiskan betul tak?my friend banyak dah give up tau.lucky uuuu dear ;) btw, have fun cam whoring.hehe

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

jealous tau. time i dulu2 mana lah ada photo shoot utk grad nie. now mcm semua org buat kan? jealous!!!