CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

diy project is fun!

dear diary,


this morning i started my 2nd diy projects, decoration gifts for him. well, i have 45 days to go. no longer 100++ days to go. huhu.

alhamdulillah, i managed to complete 3 plates/ day. i have another 5 plates and a basket to do. lucky me, mother was there to share her suggestions. since she's not fully recover yet, mother helps me to cut and glue simple-simple things.

the feeling is totally different when mother is there, with me. i pray hard mother will fully recover very soon to see me tie the knots with my sweetheart and live happily ever after. amin.

my target for this weekend is:

1. must finish all 8 plates and a basket decorations.

however, tomorrow i must searching for fruit basket and various sizes of jar for my chocolates and sweets. Shah Alam, see you tomorrow..

p/s: next appointment for braces is this coming friday. auuchhh!!

yours truly,

2 comments:

~ NANA ~ said...

45 days??? eh eh adakah kita share tarikh yg sama? hihihi

Unknown said...

syahira.err cepatnya kamu prepare.hihi saya apa pun tak start.dulang tu terbiar je bawah katil.