CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

2nd diy project is on track

dear diary,

YEAY!! just 1 item to go before i complete the checklist for 2nd diy project - decoration gifts for him. it's doily papers. urm, will going to Klang next time hunting for colorful doily papers.

next, i was planning to complete all 8 decoration gifts for him excluded sirih junjung before i move to my new house, somewhere in Kota Damansara.

why i prepare so early?
May is another hectic month for me, auntie no 9 (suddenly PUFF!! my sister's laptop died!)

cont.

the reason i prepared so early because May is another hectic month:

2nd May i will moving to new house,
3rd May is my 1st day working (alhamdulillah),
9th May is rehearsal for graduation day,
12th May is my graduation day,
14th May is pre engagement a.ka post graduation day photo shoot with my sweetheart (depending on his schedule),
21st May is aunt no 9's solemnization and wedding.

therefore, i am afraid that i cant be able to prepare for myself at the end of the day. huhu.

p/s: off to my ex-school mate's wedding.

yours truly,

No comments: