CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, March 07, 2011

my not so white room idea

dear diary,

i have change my decision. haha. which i think, it is better. previously, i did inform that the make up session will be held at my small bedroom. nao, i decided to change it to the prayer room.

in my house, we have 1 prayer room which has less furniture, located in between main living room and 2nd living room. i believe, it is way suitable because it has more space for us (the make up artist of the day, the photographer and cinematographer of the day, my bbf and me).

the best part about this room is it has white wall like this:



ehem.. excuse me with my poor 2.0 megapixles camera and editing pic skill. huhu. nvm. sure my OP can did it very well. this is just roughly idea, where everything should begin..

thus, no need to decor my small bedroom. in fact, i like the idea of white room and red chair. nice is it?



ok. settle about this part. alhamdulillah.. so, what will be next? stay tune..

yours truly,

2 comments:

~ NANA ~ said...

wahh mesti cantek nnti :)

Ainee Cumi said...

Cantik! Cantik! Buat cantik cantik tau engagement ni. Macam I dah menyesal sikitlah sebab tak suruh OP tangkap gmbr outdoor sebab takut kang kawan datang tgk I takde.