CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

i found something to recycle

dear diary,

couple of days ago, i clear up my locker and remove all unnecessary items.

Ya Allah, i was like a garbage collector! i just realized that i still kept expired cleansing products, drinking bottle, empty perfumes, what not old packaging products, papers, boxes and etc.

sigh.

i throw away almost 1/2 of stuffs in my locker. ngee.. seems like been ages i do nothing. haha. ok, excuse me.

and suddenly i found something good to recycle which is ..


YEAY!! i might save the planet. as well as my pocket. there are 8 rattan sticks and an empty bottle of aromatherapy from lovely lace. still in good condition.

so, guest what. any one can read me. i will recycle them to be ...


lucky me! wink.

yours truly,

No comments: