CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

10 months and 6 days

assalamualaikum.

morning!!

this is not funny. recently i eat a lot. double portion of rice, meat curry, mee racun, cakes, chocs, kerepek some more oh!

this is so not me. family and close friends knows that i only have small portion of rice/ day, vege, a drumstick or wing or an egg, fruits and plain water. only.

strictly no heavy meals after 8pm. except 2-4 times per month.

now.. things gonna be worst cause last night i just have my 2nd round of mee racun on 930pm. huhu. seriously i am afraid of increase some weight >_<"

last night, i try my engagement outfit. alhamdulillah, it still perfectly nice in my body. then, i try to sit on my bed. ok. it's comfortable. lastly, i try to sit on the floor. fuhh!! what a relieved. it's YEAYYY!!

haha. thank God. then, i text my sweetheart inform him that i eat a lot recently and did try to wear my engagement outfit. he replied, 'muat tak?' huhu.


i replied, fit to my body very well la. wink.

p/s: not funny when suddenly the outfit is shrink. ok, it's not.

yours truly,

2 comments:

lovelyadibah said...

hoho..saya plak risau dier yg xmuat..hihi..

Unknown said...

hi syahira.. im back :) huhu nora pula risau tak turun2 ni hadeh hehe :)