CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

quick updates

assalamualaikum.

hi friends.

now, i am packing my stuffs for holiday. no budget to go to oversea this year. my trip to singapore has been canceled at the very last minute cause i have change my mind to stay in malaysia je..

if there is a way i am going to meet my sweetheart after few months we didnt meet each others T_T he was not joining me for holiday but he has going for an out station and at the same time i am going for a vacation!

not exactly at the same place but still can reach each others easily. wink.

fine. i think i just dont mind canceled the trip cause staying near by my sweetheart much more interesting compare to explore the universal studio. hu3x..

ok, will taking shower, pray and get my lunch beforei off to the vacation city.

p/s: i miss the engagement preparation so much.

yours truly,

2 comments:

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

take care dear and have fun there. ;)

Syima Syaz said...

take care