CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

i am sorry

assalamualaikum.

hi ladies.

sorry for not updating anything here. i have been so busy organizing event, packing stuffs for moving, working loads and year end sale. eh!

i am just doing fine here in down south, missing blogging and blog walking. well, no progress after all as you know my problem is ( psst.. he still cant decide the date yet.. sigh).

well, peeps around me starting argue on my loyalty towards my sweetheart. they are trying to provoke me which is i think they are insane!

i wish i could share it here. ya Allah, please protects us from bad things and peeps T_T

urm.. this is another reason why i stay silent for a while cause i am sick with them. i am afraid if i influenced by their bad words. stop provoking me, please..

last but not least..


cause not update my blog.

p/s:this is another test by Allah.

yours truly,

1 comment:

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

lorr... kenapa nih dear? sabar bebanyak ok?