CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

{ 7 days }

it's been 7 days nenek left us. mother told me that every morning, father will going to visit nenek's grave and recites surah yassin. i myslef, not to forget to send al-fatihah every time i miss nenek.

well, it's proven that how much we love nenek. it's really hard for us. esp my father..

i feel like nothing to share now. i am (still) searching my soul. i am looking for my strength to move on. i am really appreciate to those who are never give up to support me. send me an advices. thank you so much dear. you know who you are..

btw, i am waiting for next week. something big for my pending project. what else? the DIY thingy lah. stay tune cause anytime i will upload the progress pics. wink.

thanks for reading. wait, if you interested to keep in touch with me, follow me on twitter. this is my ID, syahirafauzan25. okeh, see you later peeps!

yours truly,

No comments: