CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

sweetheart oh, my sweetheart..

dear diary,

my fsil and i chit chat via ym. she told me that her side still didnt started anything yet. zero progress excluded all my stuffs bought ord last year. haha.

unlike me, at least my progress is 40%

the latest news i received is more than 10 cars will convoy to down south! OMG, surprised!

heh. how come lah my sweetheart nih? everyone excited to send the official proposal, but the engagement ring and gifts are not ready yet. huhu.

i understand that my sweetheart is busy with his schedule but, hello.. at least please pass the task to buy stuffs to decor the gifts to your family 1st lah. in fact, my fsil worried if her brother pass everything in last minutes =___=

i have no rights to say YES and NO. hurm. man always like that kot. they need woman who can help them to organize their life ;P


yours truly,

2 comments:

Syima Syaz said...

rileks2...kitorang dulu side lelaki 1 week b4 e-day baru buat hantaran, cari baju semua...

syazana said...

Ye..memang pon.Ni kau belum kahwin.Esok dah kahwin kau tahulah.hahahahaha.TApi kahwin syok ooooo..kau dah betul2 ada BFF.
(^_^)