CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

i massage you, you massage i. eh?

dear diary,

in one fine morning, i chit chat with my sweetheart. we are discussing about massage such as full body massage or feet massage.

i said, i did both of them. he replied, he too.
what???

ok, fine. it was my 1st impression internally. but over my reaction, i dont show my surprised impression. huhu. pretending that, i is cool =___=

i cant say, no. he needs his own time. i asked one bonus question to him.. is it ok if i let men massage me? hello, massage my feet k. not my body. huhu.

he looked at me and said, NO WAY! o_O" well, technically he dont shouted at me la but he strictly stand on it. hihi. ok la, i wont do that.

i was dreaming to have a full body massage la. recently, i travel a lot. i need to relax and pamper myself in spa. any one having any experiences and would like to suggest me 1 or 2 places either in shah alam, bangi, or any where else..

TQ, girls.

yours truly,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

idk in bangi.but maybe you can search for thai odyssey at mines shopping complex ;)

{ Miss Syahira } said...

assalamualaikum zimie,

thank you for this info. i am interested to have a try.

wait, what is idk?

Unknown said...

waalaikumsalam syahira,
oh idk stands for 'i don't know'
;)