CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

another quick updates

dear diary,

i told you, April and May are my hectic months ever. the engagement progress is still pending since my last wrote err.. i cant recall it when? huhu..

alhamdulillah, last weekend i shop until drop in Bandung. mind you, all entries are auto-scheduled. hiihi. many thanks for paying your visits in this blog and sending your warms comments. big hugs!

this morning, i have my 3rd interview (3rd stage) in 'that' company. no worries, they are just wanted to see me (again) come with mock up teaching. because last time the deputy chancellor admitted in hosp.

phew.. i am nervous, youuuuuu~~~ i have less than 24 hours to prepare which is challenging me. i just received this info yesterday's eve. huhu.

girls, please pray for me k. i will perform my best in front of them, insya Allah. the meeting will be held at 10am (this morning)..

more stories, pics and/ or orders (with money) about Bandung will be out later..

p/s: many thanks to all who sharing and caring your links. i am sorry at this moments i cant visit you yet >___<" and Xoxo to my girls who give me feedback/ support on LDR. big hugsssss!!

yours truly,

3 comments:

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

dear, i tak sabar tunggu u update pasal shopping nie. miehehehehe...

Cik Lijah said...

haha...addicted to read ur blog cik syahira...so humble...huuu~ and mcm cik amy, tak sbr tggu update citer bandung..kih3

{ Miss Syahira } said...

assalamualaikum amy,

insya Allah, i will sharing caring about the shopping thingy later.

assalamualaikum cik lijah,

thanks dear. i am just an ordinary person la. nothing special but i enjoy every moments i live with.

wink.