CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

supportive sweetheart

dear diary,

couple of days ago, my sweetheart called me. mind you, he only called me once or twice a week. usually, he send me his 1 week report. haha!

thing that i realized about him is he start to discuss seriously about the engagement and wedding thingy after we did confirm the date. alhamdulillah, positive vibes!

then he asked me to share what ever i gain from b2b and ex b2b entries. he told me that he cant read them but he want me to share with him. sometimes, i read just for myself. now, i need to share with him esp on things to do/ dont.

fine, sharing is caring.

insya Allah by end of March we will buy the signature ring. so far, i have several design in my mind. no diamond, just Russian stones (maybe). the most important thing is, i will say YES for his choice. wink.

yours truly,

No comments: