CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

father talk about an engagement and a wedding thingy

dear diary,

father rarely speak about the planning or the preparation for my engagement and wedding thingy. but, once he start talking.. haha none expecting for his brilliant ideas.

such as,

he said one of his friends' friends is Gardenia lorry driver in my hometown. he will going to ask him to deliver muffins or breads direct to my house plus with great prices. nice!

i was like OMG, father! you are awesome.

and 2nd thought is he said been engage for a year is too long! he request to make it earlier which is some where in 6 or 9 or less than 12 months from now. ehem..

which is ... *speechless.

i am not sure to happy or not. we did plan to tie the knot in 1 year. however, since father has saying something so i need to ask my sweetheart's opinions.

wink. i was thinking that my sweetheart sure cant say no. huhu.

p/s: Ya Allah, show me the best way and guide me to the right track. Amin.

yours truly,

2 comments:

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

amin... insya-Allah dear. moga2 dipercepatkan jodoh awak. ;)

{ Miss Syahira } said...

assalamualaikum amy,

TQ dear. what ever it is Allah knows better..