CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

my sweetheart, my inspiration (most of the time)

assalamualaikum.

good morning buddies.

here is my friday inspiration which i love to share with my lovely readers and silent readers,

there's a miracle called friendship
that dwells within the heart
and you dont know how it happens
or when it gets its start
but happiness it brings you
always gives a special lift
and you realize that friendship
is one of life's most precious gifts

this is the 1st gift i received from my sweetheart, a friendship. in one fine saturday morning, we met for the 1st time and become good friends.

yesss, i dont know how it happens and when it gets its start. in fact, i never ever thought about this at all before. i close and seal my heart once it broken. it's complicated.

w/out i notice, once i close and seal my heart from others, there is one person has silently staying there. he is my sweetheart, who save my life. cure the pain. treat me. be my good friends.


he is my brother, my best friends and my sweetheart. last forever. amin.

p/s: i love you.

yours truly,

No comments: