CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, December 02, 2010

spot the idea*

assalamualaikum.

hi buddies.

this is a quick entry. over 3 pics below, spot the similarity of this hantarans deco idea:





pics credited to *arma abdul rahman.

this is what i called as extravagant ideas. however, my budget is tight. so, how do i spend my tight budget to create the extravagant look for my engagement day?

breath in, breath out. i wish i could spend my time 1st hunting those kind of materials with a good bargain. hurm..

insya Allah, next week. ayer hitam.. here i come!!

p/s: did you get the point? could you spot the idea? tell me. tell me. i want hear you..

* arma abdul rahman has moved to the new add. update your link NOW.

yours truly,

6 comments:

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

i know!! kotak kaca tuh kan? tapi i think tuh bukan buat dari kaca. it's acrylic sheet or kat kedai art cakap je perspek. if u nak further details about that thing, let me know. dulu2 mmg i selalu je buat bekas2, konon2 macam kaca tapi sebenarnya bukan kaca pun.. =P

{ Miss Syahira } said...

assalamualaikum amy.

yesss.. yesss.. that's it! hurm, i have heard about this before. thank you for reminding me..

amy said...

hi there,
:)
thanks link i. i pun da save byk blog on b2b. tengah tunggu tahap rajin untuk link semua blog yg i save ni. i will link u too.

btw, i pun suke style hantaran macam tu. looks exclusive, kan. tapi, over my budget. nanti nikah nak hantaran lagi. huhu.

{ Miss Syahira } said...

assalamualaikum amy fahmi.

hi, glad to see you here. well, my budget is tight too. i was looking for the idea on diy. if possible, i would like to make a box using acrylic sheet. however, i am not finalize the idea yet..

ShaNizam said...

suke idea ini... cik syahira sudah kena tag

{ Miss Syahira } said...

assalamualaikum R-YuzSha,

ok, thanks dear. will visiting your blog soon.