CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, October 08, 2010

good morning girlfriends!

assalamualaikum.

hi, buddies.

anyone are planning to go to kl convention center today or tomorrow? buzz me. i will going there this evening and 2nd round on tomorrow with my sweetheart younger sister.

since this is my 1st time, i am nervous cause i will going alone this evening. my sweetheart cant accompanied me because he was still under military training at pulada.

nvm, at least tomorrow i will going again with his younger sister. *wink.

p/s: email me syahira[dot]fauzan[at]yahoo[dot]com if you are planning to go too.

yours truly,

2 comments:

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

dear, jom pergi sesama jom... i pun sorang2 jugak nanti. hehehe... already emailed u. ;)

{ Miss Syahira } said...

assalamualaikum amy.

ok (=