CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

{ thank you, Allah }

sometimes, i stuck in the dark. sometimes, i need a shoulder but none is around. sometimes, i think life is unfair but.. I WAS WRONG.

life is fair (actually)..

my sweetheart just text-ed me. he inform that, he just bought a ticket bus to down south, Johore to visit my family and i. *big grin*

well, things that he doesnt like about me is (maybe).. i like to say, 'are you serious??' huhu. he always replied, 'of cause i am. why?? am i like joking??' huhu. ok, fine. i am sorry.

i thought, that statement is my fav quote la. 'serious??' pfftt..

this is a secret. the last time he visit my family is back to 2009! that's why due to our status have changed, he was so excited to visit us. YEAY! *i am excited too* in fact, he cant attend to our engagement couple of months ago because he was on duty. huhu.

thank you, Allah. eventho he cant always stand by my side, he did showing his respects and encourages in this relationship. he has showing his efforts and willing to accompany me together 'meredah' heavy traffic by this upcoming weekend.

seriously (again), i am so grateful. at least, i am not alone driving back to KL. ngeh. ngeh. p/s: i love you, my sweetheart!

last but not least.. 'SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN'

yours truly,

No comments: