CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

hi, my name is syahira

hello.. hello.

i am the author of this blog. hihi. i am sorry. recently, i busy with work loads. final exam is around the corner. hence, lot of things to do.

i love my job, never mind. this is my ambition. hihi.

um.. i dont have any interesting story to share about our wedding preparation progress (so far). we not decided the wedding date yet, therefore i am lazy to move on. huhu. even tho, it is less than 365 days..

!! meaning, less than 12 months.

ouh, last weekend at the 1st time in 1 year and 4 months my sweetheart got a 'weekend' and we spend our time with our love ones in KL. it is his 1st time 'real holiday' after he become an army officer.

yeah.. civilian usually hard to accept all these. since we have been together for nearly 4 years, now i get used with his life style. is not a big deals for me.

hey, before i forgot in my next update i will share something about someone, my new colleague who read this blog. what so interesting about her? i surprised when she said that she compiled her wedding stuffs in 1 folder. omg! i am so interested.

and..

one of my new colleague who is new like me, is a wedding planner for her own wedding and her siblings! she said she will volunteer to help me hunting for the decoration stuffs! nice!!

ok, got to go. bye.

yours truly,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehehehhe hi im nora :P take care ya :)