CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

i am telling you the truth..

please.. keep this as our secret. none should know about this, just between 'you' and me.

never ever ever in this rest of my life i choosing turquoise for my wedding. but, during the solemnization last week, i am wearing plain turquoise songket to the mosque.

i am nervous.. of cause.

still remember, when i 1st step in the mosque, thousand things mingled around in my mind. my hand and feet cold. butterflies in my stomach. uhh..

i saw lot of strangers in turquoise. i did tried to search any familiar faces but none i recognized. they are smile at me. i am still puzzled.

now, everyone is puzzle. let it be for a while cause i need to move on. excuse me, may i have my lunch 1st. give me some time to accept all this cause i still surprised with things that happen last weekend..

please pray for me. TQ.

yours truly,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cntik wana torquise hehe

Ainee Cumi said...

Cakaplah dekat I ni semua mimpi please

Unknown said...

syira.pls tell us the truth.jangan la teka teki begini.tak sanggup kami.hik hik.