CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

so kelam kabut, i tell you.

this is happen to me hurm.. couple of months ago. not a secret, this is just a dream. but in my very 1st time, i dream about my engagement. haha.

like this..

i was in my home sweet home, down south Jhr. i saw my sweetheart's family was there brought the gifts for me. i was like.. OMG! they were coming but.. we didnt prepared anything!

so kelam kabut, i tell you.

they were not supposed to come on that day. they visited us earlier than what they discussed before. haha. the funniest part is.. i said, oh this is what everyone called as challenges during engagement/ cabaran ketika bertunang.

what the.. ! doesnt related at all between challenges and 'that' situation. haihh..

maybe i am worried with uncertainties that may occur after this. that's why it appeared in my dreams. huhu. in fact, uncertainties is exist. how we handle the situation is the most important.

thus, use brain not your knees. auchh!!

yours truly,

No comments: