CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, June 17, 2011

i think my make up is ...


like 'tepung'! my sweetheart said, 'over'. sob. he likes me with nude make up. fine!

since i dont have much times to do a trial make up (next time i must do it!) i just let the professional do it for me.

i surprised when i 1st saw myself in a mirror. focus on my eyes! i request her for a simple make up look. she did her job buy my expectation is just.. simple.. not a big dark eyeliners. huhu.

however, my friends said it is ok. Mua needs to highlight at the eyes' areas. ouh, ok fine..

i heart the foundation, it didnt cracks! YEAY!! things that i worried. until 1 time, i afraid to smile because i afraid with wrinkles or cracks. funny!!

she did very good job!

besides, i love the fake eye lashes and the color of my lips. not too plain but it still look nice. hihi. over all i like her job. few of my friends requested me to hire that Mua next time..

but..

i must do a trial make up la of cause. the price is reasonable of cause and she is one friendly sister. i like her!!

eh, i said my make up like 'tepung' but i still wanna hire her?? confused la!!


yours truly,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nora pun org kata macam tepung maybe makeup dr butik kan ehehhe. yg penting dlm gmbr lawa :P

Cik Lijah said...

cantek je dear......! yg putih tu bwh mata jek....takpe.....ms kawen ok pnyla...pakai base make-up ape ek tak crack tu??

Unknown said...

Ada masa singgah blog makeup Lin ya.... natural make up semestinya.... And ada contest makeover lagi... datang singgah ya
http://www.facebook.com/MUA.lin.elier