CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Tomei branches info in Selangor

dear diary,

with very limited knowledge about gold and jewelry branch in Selangor and Kuala Lumpur, i decided to browse information from experiences brides to be.

alhamdulillah, with only a click i found this info which is GOOD for me.

source: elmoblogspot

in this rest of my life i only have one memory with the same gold and jewelry shop at Bukit Gambir, Muar down south Johore (a small town, where mother bought her jewelries since she was young until now).

in order to buy my engagement ring, i personally dont have any ideas what and where to go except, Tomei. my sweetheart is the 1st person who introduced me with Tomei. he bought my 25 years young birthday gift is from Tomei.

thus, i will say YEAY!! eh YES! to Tomei. full stop.

on top of that, here are Tomei branches info in Selangor:





source: Tomei Group

p/s: are you ready, my sweetheart?

yours truly,

2 comments:

~ NANA ~ said...

i will definitely go to tomei jugak :P

{ Miss Syahira } said...

assalamualaikum nana.

YEAY!! let's go to Tomei. hihi