among all over things that i have been shortlisted, engagement ring is located at the top of my list. the priority is in the No. 1. unfortunately, zero progress on it (so far).
'engagement ring is a ring indicating that the person wearing it is engaged and to be married'.
i will going to engage with my sweetheart in 110 days from now. due to busy browsing ideas and dreaming the event, i forget about the signature ring. luckily, my sweetheart did remind me about it. good job, sweetheart!
since we are in a long distant relationship, we need to plan properly when and where to meet, what other things to discuss and settle, etc etc.
knowing me, the proposal is my passion. i simply draft guidelines to make ease the process and help me to find my special ring. time is limited. we dont have much time to survey (again).
i think these can helps us to buy my engagement ring:
1. number of ring.
- in my case, we did agree to buy 1 ring only.
2. types of gold.
- i do prefer 100% yellow gold.
- Rm 500 and below, between Rm 500 and Rm 1,000 or between Rm1,000 and Rm 1,500.
- the reason i agree with 1 ring only because there is no guilty (if) i request for yellow gold which cost him between Rm1,000 and Rm 1,500.
4. updates with current gold prices and location to buy.
- on 16.02.2011 the gold price at Poh Kong, Jj Bukit Raja is Rm 151.00
- i follow him. he follow me back. no point. i better suggested him one place and we settle everything there.
- i plan to buy at small town like rawang or mentakab. any recommended idea, please..
- mine is size 9. it consider small but still have choices.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST,
- this is the most hardest part ever. just because of this, i guarantee we will stuck trying to find the most good looking ring on my finger.
- thus, let's clarify now:
- no diamond.
- ordinary stones.
- plain and simple cut.
- the reason i want it to be simple because to cut the cost of workmanship and spend more on the yellow gold itself.
phew.. i hope above guidelines will help us. there are my version on how i clarify the needs and wants, the possibility, the logical thinking and the solution for him.