CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

baking for fun is my passion

dear diary,

baking is the technique of prolonged cooking of food by dry heat acting by convection, and not by radiation, normally in an oven, but also in hot ashes or on hot stones =__= "

it is primarily used for the preparation of bread, cakes, pastries and pies, tart, quiches, cookies and crackers.

source: wikipedia

this evening mother and i chat for the preparation of my engagement day. we discussed on the dessert menu since father has confirm the main course menu. no objection.

so, i suggested for various of kuih-muih, cakes and jelly. nom. nom.

mother agree with me and she said, kuih-muih will out source to my friend, i need to bake a choc moist cakes and she will volunteer to cook jelly. ngee..

i read her blog and impressed that she managed to bake for her special day. wink.

source: dyalicious

breath in, breath out. insya Allah. i will try my best. thing that i am not so sure about myself is i can bake cakes for fun and alhamdulillah it turns great. but, if i bake purposely for something, it turns OUT! sigh.

thus, i just let myself bake for fun! peace.

p/s: my sweetheart asked me to go bakery class and my fsil suggested me to open business (haha)

yours truly,

1 comment:

lovelyadibah said...

haha~..samala kita!:) chaiyok2! tp xwt la kek mcm dya 2..comel sangat!hehe~