CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

announcement!!

assalamualaikum.

hi buddies!

i have 1 2 3 announcement to be share:



1. i am excited when number of unique visitors increased every day. i have an idea to allocate 1 or 2 slot in a week for advertisements in my blog. at least, i can helps you promoting your products!

i will doing this for FREE. yesss, girls. it's FREE. so, this is what basically the idea:

- this is my email, syahira.fauzan[at]yahoo.com
- send email with the title: FOR ADVERTISEMENT only
- introduce yourself, blog url, email address and type of products (for an instance: chocs, gifts and etc)
- briefly explain about your products. i kindly appreciates if you provides me with full of information.
- IMPORTANT. i am afraid to promote products that i am not familiar with. so, send me a sample, i will advertise the product with my own testimonials.
- insya Allah, the post is sticky in 5 days. *
- deals? if you think it's ok then what are you waiting for?
- let me know about your products. wink.

2. alhamdulillah.. there are few advertisement will be out. see you around.

* terms and conditions applied.

p/s: i wont bite. trust me. send me email, ya.

yours truly,

3 comments:

Shakina Farhan said...

nanti kina send..hehe..

Elya Roza said...

wahh!! good for us :)

syazana said...

Sayang kau sangat sampai melimpah ruah.memandangkan aku terlampau bz sampai tak ada ruang untuk blog walking.prtolongan sangat aku hargai.Thanks bebeh.sayang kau dunia akhirat.