CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

i just want a simple material for my engagement outfit

assalamualaikum.

hello buddies.

i would like to share about my trip to bandung, indonesia as i promise before.

i went to bandung, indonesia with my bff for 4 days and 3 nights. we stayed at MQ Guest House , Jl Gegerkalong Girang about 8km from the airport.

the 1st day we arrived Bandara Husein Sastranegara Airport is around 7pm due to 2times delayed. supposed our flight is around 11am like that. but, due to weather difficulties there delayed until evening. sigh.

in fact, when we landed at the airport it still raining. alhamdulillah, the supir did a great job and immediately brought us to Jl Gegerkalong Girang for check in.

skip on the 1st day..

next, 2nd day we went to Pasar Baru. my mission is buying a simple material for my engagement outfit.

what else? i was looking for a pink laces and omg.. the manager and his sale assistants show me more than 5types of pink laces! huhu.

that makes me hard to decide which one is the best. i think all of them are nice. help me ~(=

i told them, i just want a simple material for my engagement outfit. no need a heavy beaded laces because it's look crowded. i guess, those materials are more suitable for wedding.

after several times of discussion with my bff, i decided to buy pink laces as pic below (at your left). it cost me Rp 100,000/m. still cheap.


alhamdulillah. settle for the engagement outfit.

next, on 3rd and 4th day we spend at the factory outlets surveyed for our next hunting to bandung again, on 2011. ha ha.

wait, the story is not finish yet.

when i bought the material back to malaysia, everyone are extremely surprised to see the pink laces because in malaysia those kind of beaded are more suitable for wedding!

i think i was choosing the simple material with not so fully beaded but i was wrong. when i went to ehem-ehem boutique, the price is up to RM1,000++

there are several thing in my mind now:

1) my engagement outfit is over than what every ordinary people expected to see for the engagement ceremony.

2) i shall cover the over glams by avoiding with any beaded veil and scarf.

3) thank God i save a lot!

4) my mom said, every one will expecting more on the wedding soon. huhu.

seriously, this are not what i was expecting before. my dream is a simple outfit not the over glams. but..

haha. nvm. just wait and see, what will going next when i send it to the tailor. she's nearly cried to see the material. why?

catch me on the next entries..

p/s: i just love my outfit. a simple one.

yours truly,

3 comments:

sarahhernyzar said...

dear.. kalau nk g bandung lg nk follow. hehe~!

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

pink...... tak sabar nak tunggu baju tuh siap. and of course on ur e-day. ;)

{ Miss Syahira } said...

assalamualaikum sara,

my next trip is 13/04/2011-17/04/2011. current ticket price is RM 330 (more or less). hihi.

assalamualaikum amy,

it's done. will sharing caring about the outfit later. psst, i cant wait to see you too in pink~